Apr 28th, 2020
Presenting former Senior Vice President of Global Brand and Community for Lululemon, Eric Petersen as our second guest on the MVMT Challenge & the thinkspace podcast collaborative. Eric always brings everything back to the fundamentals. No matter where you are - sitting in the intimidating corporate space of a global enterprise or trying to figure out your next move in these unprecedented times - he takes it back to the building blocks of you as a human. What is your intention? How does it translate to the honesty and quality of your product? And Why is it important to turn to your community for answers?
In this episode you’ll hear about:
- On resetting the concept of community and building a collaborative economy
- What the single most crucial investment in building a global brand was
- Guiding systems on how to scale an enterprise without changing it’s values
- Why is universal integrity a key structural element in leadership and business?
- The real reason behind Lululemon’s Successful Brand Development
For full show notes, references, further reflections on this episode head to our website at www.thinkspacepodcast.com/eric-peterson
Thank you for listening! We’d love to hear what you think. We invite you to join the podcast conversation in our communities on Facebook, Instagram, or Podyssey. Be sure to subscribe to thinkspace on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts. If you enjoyed this podcast, please leave us a review on iTunes/Apple Podcasts here. Your review helps us reach more people and create more impact in the community.
Connect with ERIC PETERSEN
connect with Thinkspace & Self Hired